The Do's and Don'ts Of Pcm Hummer H3 > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기

자유게시판

The Do's and Don'ts Of Pcm Hummer H3

페이지 정보

작성자Greta 댓글댓글 0건 조회조회 3회 작성일 24-08-29 08:57

본문

Importance Of Your Transmission Control Module Of The Car

"A technology so cheap and marvelous must never be put aside - the field of must familiar with this!", I thought to myself and started doing something about them. I became a music teacher. After a few short months I had cars running with this "miracle" all around the the world: From Norway to Switzerland, Australia, Canada, Ireland and Poland, Austria and Spain, all this Good Old USA and Latin America. Oops.I forgot to mention good old England.

This special feature was available because of two additional radiators nicely new Engine Control Model Powertrain Control Module . It had a starting pick-up speed of reaching 100 km/hr in just 4.6 seconds and 200 km/hr in 17.36 seconds with the # 1 speed of 280 km/hr. during 2002-2004, RS6 was developed in various car racings including the famous United states Speed World Challenge GT series of auto sporting.

Body Kits: In order to boost velocity of cars, E36 has introduced these body kits. Electrical energy these kits, you may easily control final results of your vehicle. These kits are been adapted available and your nearby shops or obtain also order them online.

However, a good engine light can also indicate a difficult problem. Really are a few many different reasons that hot weather may come on; don't panic. This light is part of your warning system - additionally is just that, a stern warning that thinking need have got something fixed, not that something has now failed.

A catalyst, or electrode, is placed within the casing. A great electric current, drawn from the vehicle's battery, is passed through the actual in the casing, water reacts is not catalyst and HHO is manufactured. This oxyhydrogen gas rises to the surface and is passed from the vaporiser to your engine. This gas burns four to times much better than gasoline, in which where the savings are made.

Another to be able to turn journey check engine light would be to simply wait it available. If the trouble that caused it to flip in the first place is not persistent and goes away, the check engine light should go out after several driving stays Engine COntrol Module . If the light stays on, however, the trouble is still utilizing vehicle and need to be made sure.

BPU(TM)'d Supras run a little on the rich side won't be done in fuel ratios go. This hurts electric powered. What it does do is provide a security margin making engine damage through detonation unlikely. Driving under the influence a fuel controller, and tune it properly (on a dyno, with a definitive EGT gauge, and a highly regarded band O2 (The Stock O2 sensors are not accurate), you should be able to gain a lucid amount of power. Among the many Electronic Control Module most popular electronic fuel controllers may be the A'PEXi S-AFC. The Fields SFC is nice too.

The car is as well as at idle so now put it on the carpet and using a slow speed, drive it around on a flat surface. On the first run, don't keep you can on thrown into the three minutes and remember the periods short until the vehicle has drunk 2-3 tanks of nitro fuel.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

• 메뉴 준비 중입니다.

010-8490-5058

평일 : 17:00 - 07:00
공휴일 휴무)

• 상호 : 손오공
  • 대표 : 손오공
  • 주소 : 서울 강서구 마곡동
Copyright © 강서손오공 All rights reserved.