Kazuo Funaki Concert 2023 Asakusa Public Hall! > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기

자유게시판

Kazuo Funaki Concert 2023 Asakusa Public Hall!

페이지 정보

작성자ulWQoG 댓글댓글 0건 조회조회 1회 작성일 24-10-27 12:00

본문

I thought, "Yay!" when I heard the introduction.

The curtain rose and the opening song was "Beyond the Mountains." I was in the ninth row on the second floor, at the very back, so I clapped along freely and happily. I even raised my right fist.

I forgot my binoculars, but I felt that Mr. Funaki's voice sounded younger.

After he sang "Aitsu to Watashi" and "Kieten in the Rain," his first words were "It's hot!!" He said that Asakusa reminds him of Mitsuyo Asaka, and that no one else suited Asakusa as well.

"Sentimental Boy," "Futari Dake no Machikado"

"Blue Trumpet," "Hoshi no Hiroba ni Atsumare"

When I come to Asakusa, I feel at ease. It hasn't changed, he said.

He said that he made the covers of his play scripts out of washi paper he bought in Asakusa.

I played slots for six hours for the first time in a while, and my eyes got red. I could do things the year before last, but I couldn't do them last year...

We welcomed summer this year, and I hope we welcome summer next year.

I think it's a message to stay positive and healthy, not to think negatively.

I changed my jacket

There was a lot of energy in the whistling of "Sad Night."

"Tasogare no Hito" is my favorite song, and it makes me feel good.

"Kogen no Ojousan" is a ballad, sung as a piano solo, and it made my heart tremble.

I'm sure that Funaki, who sang "Kogen no Ojousan" so beautifully, will continue to sing it for a long time to come.

"Kogen no Ojousan" and "Kogen no Ojousan" are a set (although the nuances are different), so I would like to bring it back next year, he said. Indeed, he sang "Kogen no Ojousan" before "Kogen no Ojousan."

He said that he would like to change about 30% of the songs because he will be visiting Osaka and Kobe twice and it would be rude to do the same thing. I'm looking forward to the concert in my hometown.

Standing "Re-ku-ie-yume"

Is it a good idea to do it on the first day?

I won't know until I try it, so I'll add one song tomorrow, or subtract one. If I add more, the band will be noisy, but I'm fine with it.

I'm looking forward to hearing from those who are going tomorrow whether they will talk shorter or longer.

I listened to "Minna Tabibito" with a guitar accompaniment.

"High School Senior", "Ah, the Blood of Youth", "You Were There and I Was There"

The lighting at "Gakuen Hiroba" was my favorite color scheme, and I was tearing up while listening.

Japanese landscapes, lyric songs.

"Zessho"

"Yuubue"

I was already tearing up at the introduction. It was "Zanyuki". I was looking forward to hearing it at the tour concert, but it had changed, so I was disappointed, but today I was able to hear it. It brought tears to my eyes.

She appeared in many movies, but because of her beauty. I remember each and every scene.

If you can remember them.

"Flowering Maidens," "Ballad of Gardenia," "Tokyo in Love," "Northern Town," "Song to Send Off a Friend"

Applause for the encore

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

• 메뉴 준비 중입니다.

010-8490-5058

평일 : 17:00 - 07:00
공휴일 휴무)

• 상호 : 손오공
  • 대표 : 손오공
  • 주소 : 서울 강서구 마곡동
Copyright © 강서손오공 All rights reserved.